lundi 22 juin 2015

Nike Tn Since the tender age of 6 I have attended dance classes in Ballet

Since the tender age of 6 I have attended dance classes in Ballet, Tap, Jazz and Street. Dancing has always been my passion and after qualifying as a teacher I was lucky enough to be given a teaching position at the school I had attended as a child. I work four days a Nike Shox week and I absolutely love it.

Every two years the school puts on a show. Mainly dancing with a few songs interspersed to keep the audience�s attention. This years show is called, �From Disney To The West End� and obviously covers a variety of Disney and West Air Max 90 Homme End music.

All the dance numbers have been set and we are currently rehearsing to perfect them. We have four weeks left and so I am sure that we are going to be ready. I really think it is going to be a spectacular show. The dancing is very professional and the costumes are amazing.

We have had the costumes specially made by a local company, they are fantastic. We normally ask the pupils to pay for the costumes but this year the school has paid for them. This will give us Tn Requin the option to hire them out or re-use them for other shows. All we need to do now is arrange a dry Self Storage Rates storage to keep them in.

Tickets seem to be selling well and I hope we receive good audiences. The show is being performed on three nights and one afternoon. All the money is being donated to charity, we just need to choose which one!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire