mardi 16 juin 2015

Tn Nike and as European car designed evolved I thought how large and �American� they seemed

This year my fianc� Tn Requin and I will be honeymooning in Disneyland, Florida. I went there with my family Tn Nike when I was 16, but my other half has not been before and it will be great to see how much it has changed in the last 14 years.

When I went many moons ago, my Stepdad hired a car as we were staying in a villa and so did not have transport to the parks. We had a Chevrolet saloon car and I remember thinking how glamorous I thought it was, such a luxury!

I was very sad to come back and get back in our little Ford Fiesta, and on the rare occasion I saw a Chevrolet I would think fondly of our wonderful holiday. I realised eventually though that Chevrolet�s didn�t have the greatest of reputations in the UK, and as European car designed evolved I thought how large and �American� they seemed!

Chevrolet has recently evolved itself though, releasing models more suited to the European market. There are a number of small �supermini� cars in their range, including the new Chevrolet Spark and the Chevrolet Aveo. I have been seeing more and more of these cars on the road in recent months.

Then there is the Chevrolet Cruze, a lovely looking car that is available in both saloon and hatchback guise. For larger families or those who like to do a bit of off-roading there is the Chevrolet Orlando and the new Chevrolet Captiva.

Finally for those looking for something a little more sporty, there is the famous Corvette. The Chevrolet Corvette is available in a number of models; the C6 Convertible, C6 Coupe, Grand Sport Convertible, Grand Sport Coupe, Z06 and the ZR1. If you�re thinking about buying a new Chevrolet Wales yourself, I Nike Tn Pas Cher would definitely recommend going to have a look at the range at a Chevrolet dealer.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire