mercredi 17 juin 2015

Nike Tn Pas Cher


I am so looking forward to my summer holiday this year. I have not had a holiday abroad for about five years and I think I have well and truly earned it. My husband has recently had a very long and brave battle with Cancer which he seems to have won. I have nursed him through the illness and it really has taken its toll on both of us. We have the passports sorted and have arranged for somebody to look after our Adopt An Animal dog and cat.

We are going to the Balearic Island of Menorca. It is only a 2 and a half hour flight from the UK which suits us perfectly. Menorca is a very tranquil island and so I think we can have the perfect holiday there, chilled and relaxed! We have booked a villa which is located near the Nike TN resort of Cala Galdana. We have Air Jordan decided to rent a car as well so we can Nike Shox discover hidden coves and abandoned beaches. We are both really excited.

My husband is also keen to hire a sailing boat for a few days however I have my reservations. My husband was once a very able sailor and has sailed some rough seas but I keep reminding him that he has been ill and he should be taking it easy. He thinks I am being ridiculous and i don�t want to spoil his fun. I have suggested that we can maybe compromise and hire a motor boat, that way there will not be as much physical pressure! Lets just see.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire